Welkom op mijn Blog! Ik ben Wini, 38 jaar jong, getrouwd met Hendrik-Jan en moeder van twee geweldige kinderen. De oudste is Aurora (9 jaar) en de jongste is Danylo (6 jaar).
Ongeveer 8 jaar geleden heb ik het scrapbooking ontdekt en bijna twee jaar gelden ontdekte ik het leuke van stempelen.
Van hieruit is ook mijn liefde voor fotografie gegroeid met een opleiding tot gevolg
Kijk rustig rond op mijn blog en laat eventueel een berichtje achter ;).
This tag is made for a bottle of wine we're giving this afternoon.
Inspired by some blogs I started with embossing powder and distress ink. The snowflakes were embossed, but after inking I removed the embossing layer. So just the with was left on the tag.
With a bottle cap and an old creditcard I gave the tag some white circles and black stripes.
At least I've put Tilda and the black-and-white stripes on the tag.
Masking is not that very difficult, but very fun to do.
First you have to stamp your image on a plain white card, and another one on masking paper or a post-it. Than cut out the last one and stick it on your first stamp. Because I wanted some more white on my card I cut a strip of a post-it an stuck that also on my card.
After that I gave my card some colour with Distress ink and a blending tool. Give it as much colour as you want to. You can even mix several colours.
Enough colour? Now you can remove al your maskings, and start colouring the image.
Here is another card with the one-layer technique. For the ones who don't know what that is.......it's just a card and a lot of ink. So no glue included.
First I stamped Tilda on a plein white card. Then I stamped her again on a piece of masking paper. After masking Tilda, I took a Post-it and cut about 5 cm off to cover a part of the card. When all the masking was done I took my blending tool and started adding some purple (distress ink) and black acrylic paint spetters to the card.
When the card was dried, I coloured Tilda with Derwent coloursoft.
It's an easy technique, but so fun to do. It gives a whole different dimension to the Magnolia stamps.
I love playing with distress inks, and combining it with my Magnolia stamps.
This time I mixed Spiced Marmelade and Worn lipstick on my craftsheet. Than I put a plain white card into the ink (three times).
With an old creditcard I stamped black stripes and a bottle cap gave me some white circles.
The black spetters are made with a Tim Holtz stamp.
Of course I finished with A Magnolia stamp which is coloured with Derwent coloursoft.
Today it is again a rainy day. So after doing the groceries and the laundry I ended up at the table.........crafting. I'm totally fond of Distress inks. Mixing and matching several colours. Playing with the craft sheet and water.
Octobre should be cold and rainy, but this time the Octobre started totally different................24 degrees. So we took a walk to the Rhine and made some fun splashing around in the water. At the and the kids were sooked up till their armpits.
It's a common subject this month.........halloween. But I have totally nothing with halloween. So I turned it into this page.
I started with a distres ink base (colour Milled Lavender). Than I cut out a circle out of a piece of paper to use it as a template en create a moon. After that I took distress ink Dusty Concord for the dark sky.
All the black is done with regular black paint.
On the internet I found this pic of the creepy black cat.
Another challenge on another forum on the www. This time an ATC for Scrapfever..............subject: circles.
I started covering a plein white card with distres ink (mustard seed. Than I cut out a circle out of some paper and used it as a template. With the distres ink spiced marmelade I nade a big circle on the atc. With a template form The Crafters Workshop I made the smaller circles in the colours spices marmelade and fired brick.
With an old card and some black ink a made a few stripes end a bottlecap and white ink helped me with the circles.
Some stamps and.........tadaaaaaa!
My very best friend is struggling with live, especially with the health of her son. Since spring 2011 they know the name of his desease, something with a difficult name. But knowing that doesn't make things easier.
So now and then she's writing a blog on the internet. Because she wanted to turn it into some kind of book to give it to her son later, I decided to make a start for her. I copied the text and the foto from her blog and made this page for her.
I really surprised her!
For the anniversary of The Craftij I made a tag foor a bottle of wine.
I used a regular tag. For the background I've put some distress inks (Tea dye and Broken China) on my craft sheet, sprayed water on it and put the tag in it. I did that several times.
After that I stamped the girl (Gorjuss) and coloured her with Derwent coloursoft.
Today it was very rainy in the morning, so my daughter and I started crafting at the dinnertable.
This layout started with a sketch by Pagemaps (February 2011) which was also a challenge on my favorite forum. The picture was taken by a good friend, we did a fotoshoot this summer. Just because I don't have much pictures of myself.
The designpaper is from www.authentiquepaper.com . I'm usualy not fond of the colour yellow, but this combination with grey and black is great.
Last week I made 2 new pages in my Art Journal. I still have to find my own style in art journaling.
Because of the reorganisation and the knowledge that there's gonna be a difficult and hard time I'm having a lot of questions. I'm also kind of frustrated, so......